Friday 23 August 2013

The Challenge Is ON...HELLO!!


We all have a tendency to put our own needs and interests behind those of our children/family etc...can anyone relate? Personally, I have been struggling with this a lot lately as I dealt with illness, injury, moving house, kid activities, work commitments...you know the story. But this past week or so I decided that enough was enough – I need to say HELLO to the things that I have been missing these last few months/weeks. I need to get reacquainted with those things that make me happy, because I know I function a lot better when I am running on Happy (as opposed to running on empty!). So my challenge to you tonight is to think about the things that you enjoy, that make you happy, that you have been pushing aside for whatever reason lately and make a page that says HELLO. Let’s all welcome those happy things back into our lives!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment